We are seeking to hire an experienced Restaurant Manager. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with primarily the Kitchen department and ensure that Team Member Excellence and attention to detail are given consistently. You will be responsible for all aspects of the restaurant including driving sales and revenue, exceptional service execution, profitability, banquet sales, marketing, and effective performance managing our team through hiring, training, and development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Lead the restaurant and team members to ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered daily.
- Overseeing all kitchen and bar department functions during opening, mid, or closing shifts including guest relations, supervision of all front-of-house team members, restaurant ambiance, and quality assurance of all food and beverage items; including weekly and monthly inventory.
- Accurately practice, execute, and enforce all Company initiatives and policies with improvement to quality, service, and operations and ensure employee compliance.
- Under the direction of the CEO/ Director/ accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising; and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Exhibiting efficiency in completing job requirements through working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating, and empowering others while managing their efforts.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- 2-4 years of Restaurant Management experience, preferably in a Beverage, high-volume casual, or fine dining restaurant with experience in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Online Reservation systems, Excel, Word, and timekeeping software with good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Display a passion for service and exceeding our guest's needs.
- Excellent communication skills- verbally interacts with management, servers, team members, and guests.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage on all levels
- Reliable, dependable, and guest and employee-focused.
- Fluent in English.
- With open flexibility to work various shifts.
- Bonus incentive Plan/Above and beyond year-end bonus
- Competitive Compensation
- Supportive Team Environment
- Medical Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Free delicious employee meal
Location: Independence Layout, Enugu (Accommodation will be provided)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.