We are seeking to hire a public relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, the community, employees, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responding to requests for information releases or press conferences from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, community, employees, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization & it's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and
- Provide advice on business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, PR, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.