To organize programs and activities for our organization. He/she will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals. The candidate will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and working with grants and partners.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Plan and implement capacity building and strengthening courses/workshops for teachers school leaders and organizations; support the process of curriculum design.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop proposals and concept notes for BAF Programmes
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or other related fields.
- 3- 5 years experience in program design and delivery with 2 years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Experience in the nonprofit industry is an added advantage.
- Proven record of program management experience in a for-profit or nonprofit organization.
- Proven experience in Budget development and Management.
- Must be people-oriented, outgoing, and innovative in creating opportunities for connection and engagement.
- Highly organized, creative, and resourceful.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Google Suite, etc.
- Smart and well-articulated with very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), including stakeholder engagement
- Open to/keen on learning new things i.e. have a growth mindset
- A high level of integrity and sound judgment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.