A start-up Building materials production company. Based in Abuja Nigeria. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated prospective employee join our team as a Production Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for scoring the goal, collaboration, team-work, and a desire to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assist the production team in all aspects of production, including pre-production, machine-set-ups and checks, post-production processes, and equipment maintenance.
- Organize and maintain production schedule, files, and records.
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing budgets, arranging travel, and scheduling meetings.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, HND, or Bachelor's Degree.
- Electrical Engineering background is an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain standard.
- A proactive and problem-solving mindset.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000
If you are passionate about working in a building materials production factory. we would love to hear from you asap. Kindly submit your resume and a portfolio of previous work
Deadline: 30th Oct.2023 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.