The personal assistant will be responsible for administering and coordinating the activities of the manager. Manage schedules, organize meetings and events, make travel arrangements, and handle correspondence. Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, the capability to work well under pressure.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Managing calendar, communications, correspondence, bills, and calls
- Administrative management, including office management, monthly bills, problem-solving, etc.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems. Managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Collaborate tasks with team members. Assist with team projects and events as needed
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Event planning (team events, offsites, support with external meetings, etc.)
- Management of customer service inquiries, shipment challenges, fulfilment, and finalization of case management
- Order and shipping fulfilment when needed
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.