We are looking for a highly organized Personal Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner to the Managing Director. You will work on a one-on-one basis on a variety of tasks that are related to your Principal and play a vital role in managing administrative duties and coordinating schedules.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Efficiently manage your Principal’s schedule, including arranging official, personal, and family meetings, appointments, and conference calls. Maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Prioritize and coordinate appointments based on the executive's availability and priorities.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to personal projects and finances, gifts and public relations, and home staff management.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by your Principal, including drafting, and circulating meeting agendas, gathering relevant materials, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, arranging refreshments, writing, and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post-meeting.
- Drafting and writing simple reports and presentations, as required by your Principal.
- Handle travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation, and preparing itineraries for personal and business trips and conferences.
- Maintain and organize records, files, and documents, both physical and electronic, ensuring they are easily accessible and up-to-date.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ordering office and personal supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Communicating important updates and information to employees on behalf of your Principal, as requested.
- Responsible for managing your Principal’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with her daily requirements.
- Provide support for various projects as assigned by your Principal and assist with other duties when required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.