We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to fill the position of Personal Assistant to our Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to our directors, handling communication, managing schedules, and representing the directors in various meetings and interactions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Answer and manage phone calls and emails on behalf of the directors, ensuring prompt and professional responses.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and events for the directors,
- Prepare meeting materials, agendas, and minutes, and ensure timely distribution to relevant parties.
- Undertake general administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry, and record-keeping to ensure efficient office operations.
- Act as a liaison between the directors and staff, conveying messages, assignments, and directives effectively.
- Represent the directors in select meetings, discussions, and events as required, conveying their views accurately.
- Assist in research and data gathering for various projects and reports, ensuring accuracy and reliability.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for the directors and other team members when necessary.
- Handle confidential information and
maintain utmost discretion in all matters related to the directors and the
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Management, or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or similar administrative role, preferably supporting top-level executives or directors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of English.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, time management, and target-achieving skills.
- Proficiency in using productivity software, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and scheduling tools.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in complex situations.
- Discretion and integrity in handling sensitive information and confidential matters.
- A proactive and adaptable attitude, with a willingness to take on new challenges and work independently.
- Good-oriented attitude with professionalism and a friendly demeanour in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Have good eyes for details
- Welcomes a challenge
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.