We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Managing Director, assisting in the management of tasks, schedules, and responsibilities to improve overall productivity and efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage the MD's calendar by scheduling meetings and events for the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the MD, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of the MD.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings.
- Screen, answer, and respond to phone calls, and communicate messages and information, as well as distribute correspondence.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the MD when required.
- Oversee work done by logistics staff who report to the MD, e.g., the driver.
- Process all expenditures made by the MD for refund purposes.
- Organize and maintain various records and documents for the MD.
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration or a related field.
- Previous experience in the field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is vital.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.