Our company, a major player in the manufacturing sector needs to engaged the service of a Personal Assistant to the President. To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the office of the President in managing the company and handling external media branding as authorized.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Schedule meetings for the President and manage all external itineries as it relates to seminars, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate speaking engagements and events.
- Coordinate newspapers’ reports that concern the company and give full details of the contents of such reports to the President at the earliest time possible to help him make certain quick decisions.
- Draft due responses on Newspapers’ reports as it concerns the President or the company and forward same to the President for approval to publish.
- Help the President in Time Management. You will be expected to provide administrative support to achieve overall strategic business objectives.
- Manage all travel plans for the President or as authorized.
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, attend to President’s guests and take messages as expected.
- Draft certain correspondences such as emails and letters for the approval of the President before dispatching.
- Creating article drafts for newspaper publications.
- Conduct research on the impact of government policies or such related issues on the company and its partner members.
- You will be expected to liase with various branches of the business in different locations
- Any other duty as authorized.
- Academic qualification of a first degree in Law or related field of study from any Nigerian approved university.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Ability to work unsupervised will be a plus
- The ideal candidate must be a resource person with great communication skills using diplomacy at all times.
- You must be an agile PA who respond to changes quickly.
- You need to be loyal and honest in all your dealings. This is a great advantage
Location: Lagos State.
- You will be required to travel from time to time as duty calls
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.