We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position of Personal Assistant to a Medical Doctor.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital, specialised in Minimally Invasive Surgery. Kelina was the first hospital in Nigeria to do Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones (PCNL, RIRS, 2011), Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy (2012), and Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate (HoLEP, 2018). Kelina does Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, and Gynaecology among others. HoLEP, PCNL, and RIRS are the most common surgeries we do each week.
- Personal Assistant to the Medical Director.
- Manages MD’s appointments, bills, messages, calls etc
- Attends and keeps minutes of all important meetings.
- The administrator of the Admin Office takes responsibility for every equipment in the Admin Office.
- Proof-reads all documents before they leave the hospital.
- Acts as an assistant to the HR/Head of Operations
- Receives incoming mail and keeps a reservoir for outgoing mail
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Law
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Must be highly computer-skilled
- The candidate must be a resident of Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 2,000,000 – 2,500,000 annually
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.