We seek to hire a Personal Assistant for the CEO. The candidate will provide high-level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing full secretarial and administrative service. Ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation when required
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the Chief executive are met.
- Provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- Provide support for Board of Director meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers and reports, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Service meetings of the Senior Management Team by drafting and collating papers and reports, preparing manageable agendas, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Plan and manage key organisational events such as conferences, Meetings etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in any related discipline,
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.