Admin & Office
A Personal Assistant role include everything from helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Source for office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages.
- Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
- Help with daily time management.
- Run errands as requested.
- Make travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, and ground transportation).
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements.
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and experienced with word processing and email programs.
- Active listening and good communication skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.