As the Payroll System Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert to ensure Employment Hero customers, partners, and internal stakeholders have the knowledge to understand, implement, and utilize our Payroll Rule Set Engine.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Assume responsibility for ensuring the compliance of the business with Australian state and industry legislations impacting pay condition rule set ups, including the Federal Modern Awards
- Ensure customer requirements and regulations are interpreted accurately, and perform analysis of awards and enterprise agreements
- Assist with troubleshooting client queries, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and with accuracy
- Monitor industry trends and changes to influence and ensure our product can be updated accordingly
- 1 year+ experience in payroll (through support/implementations)
- A working knowledge of Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements, and Fair Work rules
- Have a thorough understanding of the pay conditions engine
- Problem solver and easily adapts to changing priorities
- High level of written and verbal communication
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.