- You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service, including maintaining the restaurant and lounge’s revenue, profitability, and quality.
Other duties include the following:
- Coordinate daily front and back end of the restaurant/lounge for smooth running.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g., discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Must have a B.Sc. degree in either Business Administration, Accounting or Economics.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Lounge/Club Manager or similar role.
- 5 years of experience in Hospitality, either in a fast-food, restaurant or lounge.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like EPOS.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills/
- Acute financial management skills