We are looking for a young male who can manage the Operations of our company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Ensuring that the school has adequate supplies and equipment to meet the needs of the students
- Monitoring the school’s budget and financial status on a regular basis to ensure that funds are used appropriately
- Overseeing school security procedures to ensure the safety of students and staff
- Reviewing school policies related to student discipline and behavior management
- Reviewing parent complaints and addressing concerns or issues with parents or teachers
- Developing and implementing programs aimed at increasing student achievement and improving school culture
- Coordinating with teachers to develop lesson plans and manage classroom activities
- Overseeing maintenance and repair of school facilities, including classrooms, playgrounds, cafeterias, and athletic field
- The selected candidate will be required to make contact with our potential clients, schedule assessments, provide advisory, assign verified tutors, and manage lessons.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Experience in the Educational sector/Teaching will be an added advantage.
Location: Applicants must be living within or around the following areas in Abuja: Apo, Kaura, Gudu, Gaduwa, Galadinmawa, Lokogoma, Durumi/Area 1, Lugbe and Wuye.
Remuneration: NGN105.000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.