Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that escalations are closed within the client’s specifications or SLA.
- Creates network performance reports and analysis e.g daily, weekly, monthly and share with client or internally.
- Suggests improvements areas based on that report and shares with the O&M Manager and the O&M Supervisors.
- Analyzes team & regional performance based on emergencies and reports to the O&M Supervisors and the O&M Manager.
- Follows up on emergencies on the network and escalates them based on-site importance (e.g. hub sites, backbones and collocated sites etc) as per escalation matrix, until resolution.
- Responsible for reporting emergencies and incidents of violation of SLAs and supporting the O&M Manager in communication with clients.
- Responsible for client’s communication e.g. alarms pending for specific hours, false alarms etc. 8. Provides leadership, technical expertise and management of the NOC operation and staff.
- Schedules duties hours and timetable of his staff, to have 24/7 network surveillance, as per contract.
- Ensures that all alarms are attended to and followed up, in a timely manner and according to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Ensures that every reasonable effort is made to restore service in an event of an outage within the SLA time frame.
- Prepares SLA reports by giving feedbacks on the outage, root cause and supports the O&M Manager for communication with the client e.g. SLA violation, penalties etc.
- Manages and controls NOC staff for their performance monitoring and career development.
- Coordinates with the client’s representatives and other sections and proposes changes in procedures, as required, to accomplish tasks in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Evaluate existing processes, systems, and potential improvements complying with maintenance requirements and personnel safety.
- Ensures assigned employees receive required training and possess/maintain appropriate qualifications, certifications, and licenses.
- Communicates about networking issues effectively and incomprehensible manner both to clients and employees.
Qualification & Requirements:
- More than 3 years experience in a similar field
- Data analytical capabilities
- Expert in MS office
- Minimum H.N.D in Electrical / Electronic Engineering. (Prefer BSc)
Location: Lagos but must be willing to travel
Gross Salary Range: NGN180,000 to NGN230,000
Employment Status: Contract (Renewable yearly)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.