Uncle Stan's Foods
Management & Business Development
We are seeking for an experienced operational manager to oversee daily activities, with a sharp business mind and proven success in managing multiple departments for maximum productivity. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in human resources, finance, Inventory and IT management, and able to develop and maintain an environment of trust.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain constant communication with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the company.
- Development, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Increase the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance the company's internal capacity.
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within management.
- Oversee account payable and account receivable departments.
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to ensure that activities remain compliant.
- Oversee materials and inventory.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing in all the company's branch.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Minimum academic qualification pf a Bachelor's degree in Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management, operations and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cashflow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.