Admin & Office
We are searching for a highly skilled Operations Officer who will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining shipping/cargo services of the company and who shares similar core values of the company such as integrity, working hard and accountability etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for preparing and processing the necessary documents and fees, routing Cargo/shipments and arranging the shipping methods, weighing the parcels and other details
- Maintain records of all transactions and necessary information
- Ensure the safety and security of all cargo tendered and follow all government and operational regulations
- Following strictly with import and export
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc./HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in cargo or logistics
- Candidate must be between the age of 22 - 28 years
- This position is open to preferably
have completed the NYSC programme
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.