The Operation/Business Development Manager manages the day-to-day operations and marketing activities of PG Healthcare and the long-term marketing strategy for the company. He creates, retains and maintains loyal customers and partners’ base.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Developing & executing the marketing strategy and operation plan of the company in line with company goals & objectives.
- Planning, Coordinating/Implementing marketing campaigns with sales activities and all promotional campaigns (both offline & online).
- Overall responsibility for brand management and development
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of our company's objectives.
- Create & maintain relevant strategic partners for the improved sales performance of the company
- Recruiting, Training & Leading the company’s Sales/Marketing and other relevant team members; enabling them to meet and exceed their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations etc
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the technical, marketing/sales, and other team members.
- Work closely with service providers/ operators to define/design operating/ marketing materials and programs.\
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Finding new customers, market, and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision-makers and relevant stakeholders.
- Complete and submit management reports, and other reports on time.
- Any other task assigned by the CEO/MD
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Technical skills required to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements, such as using software programs and machines
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, and organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.