Deslog Training & Consulting Limited is an organization that provides professional training, ISO certification & consultancy services. In our quest for meeting up with the ever-growing demands of our existing & prospective clients, we are seeking to employ young, smart, innovative & highly experienced individuals who are goal-oriented and dedicate
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Perform administrative functions and clerical work
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the company
- Register students, print course materials and manage all students (online and classroom students) for a successful training experience·
- Receive walk-in customers, attend to customer's inquiries on phone calls, WhatsApp, email and social media, follow-up prospective customers to close business deals
- Sets up meeting room and equipment for use and records all meeting minutes.
- Assist in marketing our product and services to corporate organizations, individuals and NYSC corps members to meet the company’s set target
- Provide hospitality for students/clients including arranging and purchasing meals and refreshments.
- Ensure document control system and keep records both electronic and manual
- Maintain office inventory and supplies, manage office facilities and equipment; arrange for necessary repairs, and place orders for replacement when necessary.
- Assess customer needs and explain services, processes, procedures, and guidelines ensuring satisfactory customer service.
- Check company emails, reply to emails and transfer emails to the appropriate sources where required.
- Issue feedback forms to our clients, collect all feedback forms and submit them to management for evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Carry out company’s bank transactions such as authorized deposit, transfer, and withdrawal of money, collect all incoming revenue cash payments and ensure they are deposited to the bank and keep records.
- Receive imprest cash and disburse imprest cash based on approved expenditure and keep records
- Write company correspondents, receive correspondence, and reply to correspondents.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in management background
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as an office administrator, or similar role
- Female is preferred not more than 35 years of age.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthy
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Certificates in office administration, document control & customer care service will be an added advantage
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Location: Warri, Delta
- Must reside in Warri and its environs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.