Develop creative ideas and concepts to drive in-house platforms, products and service offerings, especially studio usage
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop creative ideas and concepts to drive in-house platforms, products, and service offerings, especially studio usage
- Scout locations for outside shoots and make available reports
- Make all financial arrangements to secure the chosen location for the production process to begin, and also make arrangements for the purchase of studio equipment when needed.
- Work in collaboration with all crew members, location personnel, engineers studio staff, and principal to prepare a shooting and studio usage schedule
- Ensure a smooth and efficient process flow of production activities and client studio usage
- Create a shooting and studio maintenance budget to include all expenses and communicate viability to management
- Assist in the recruitment process for crew members and studio staff if necessary and stay in touch to provide constructive feedback
- Develop continuity in the production process to ensure that all aspects of the production creations are efficient and effective
- Solve any production and studio usage-related issues regarding personnel, location, and equipment
- Find out the individual preferences of studio clients and meet their requests before they arrive for studio use.
- Keep tabs on production and studio equipment, especially when in use
- Prepare daily production reports detailing how the day’s production and studio use went, possible issues, and improvements being sought.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office and Google Workspace tools(Google, Google sheet, Google Docs)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.