● Plan, schedule, coordinate, and oversee general operations and activities of the mall.
● Manage operations, maintenance, and administration of the shopping mall.
● Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
● Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
● Investigate and ensure all complaints, incidents, and harassment are dealt with in accordance with the company policies and procedures
● Responding appropriately to emergencies as they arise.
● Ensure that the mall meets its obligations to tenants as outlined in the tenancy agreement.
● All contracts with mall tenants and requirements should be properly agreed upon and documented
● To ensure the current tenancy remains compliant with the relevant regulatory bodies
• Negotiate and ensure that every transaction comes to a logical end by guiding clients on financial implications.
- 2-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Experience as a Mall Manager is required
- Salary 180-200k