Our client seeks to hire a reliable transport/Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Transport/Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach, and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- BSc in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2-5 years pf proven work experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.