Logistic Supervisor, Merchant Operation & Support (MOS)
Unified Payment Services Limited
Admin & Office
To supervise the activities & teams responsible for providing support to merchants of all the groups in the Financial Institutions Directorates, and ensure prompt resolution of all operational issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Track all merchant requests/complaints through the interface with Helpdesk, Supervisors, Ro, and Bank.
- Resolve issues for each bank via Support Structure.
- Interface with Ros, Banks & Device Application & support team for timely deployment, Upgrades/ Updates & repairs of terminals
- Work with relevant stakeholders (internal & external) to hold periodic training for members of the team.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to hold training for banks and newly acquired merchants.
- Ensure that clients are adequately informed and trained on new and existing applications, new Products & Solutions
- Ensure that team members have a functional working tool by working with relevant teams through an interface with Admin.
- Work with team members to ensure that the health status is adequately monitored across all Terminals where UP is PTAD (and other PTAD applications where a monitoring App is available) with a view to taking proactive steps to deal with issues identified.
- Ensure PDOs undertake visits to Merchant locations in line with the agreed SLA as well as monitor the deployment of paper rolls and other consumables, including decals.
- Maintain a database for details of PoS terminals as PTSP.
- Ensure the datasheet is updated regularly with the newly assigned merchant and terminal details/status.
- Send report to stakeholders- Banks/ Business Team.
- Work with Team Lead/HoD to develop a daily roadmap for the support officers.
- Work with team members to prepare daily/weekly/monthly support staff performance appraisal reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Administration or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Logistics Supervisor or similar field.
- An astute professional with the ability to think analytically.
- Excellent organizational skills and solution-enabling interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.