Experienced International Student Recruiter, ideally based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strong understanding of high school and post-secondary education in West Africa
- Understanding of education systems across the African continent is a plus
- Positive personal track record for visa approvals (for travel across Africa and beyond, including to Canada)
- Willingness to travel for work and occasionally work irregular days/hours based on work’s needs/commitments (for example, attending recruitment fairs on weekends, conducting travel on weekends, etc.) – with the understanding that time off will be given in lieu Ideally this person has experience assessing application documents.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in nay related discipline
Undergraduate university degree
Exceptional customer service experience/skills
- Excellent communication skills Experience in sales Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience in international student recruitment Proven ability to travel outside home country (proof of current/past visas)
- Willingness to work odd hours/days based on need Understanding of the education system in West Africa
- Asset Visa to Canada (current or past)
- Experience travelling to East Africa
- Experience working with, or for, a recruitment agency
- Understanding of the Canadian education system
- Use of the CRM Salesforce
- Use of the application system OCAS
- Understanding of the education systems throughout Africa (specifically in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Mauritius, South Africa, and more)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.