We are seeking a skilled, qualified, highly motivated, and versatile human resources generalist who will be responsible for running the daily functions of the people operations alongside the other team members; you will contribute to making the organization a better place to work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Actively involved in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, and Performance Management.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related functions such as leave, employee benefits, and programs and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Draw up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals with consultations of business leaders in assigned locations.
- Liaise with relevant departments for the provision of work tools for new hires.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform pre-employment medical and background checks as required.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates, and identify weak and strong areas to help prioritize issues, improvement areas, etc.
- Liaise with Finance to prepare the necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Ensure payment for statutory remittances is done promptly e.g., Pensions, PAYE, etc.
- Answer employee queries and addresses employee concerns; escalate where necessary.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment laws.
- Handle and escalate where necessary, grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Work with the People Operation Manager in managing exit/ redundancy programs.
- Adhere to the Equal Opportunities policy in all activities and actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Handles/prepares for end-of-year (School) parties.
- Minimum academic qualification of a recognized degree in HR or business-related field, with a minimum of 2 years of proven experience.
- HR Credentials and knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Understanding of labor laws, legislation, and disciplinary procedures.
- People Oriented, Outstanding organizational and Time-Management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong work ethic and reliability.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must live around Yaba, Surulere, Alagomeji Environs.
Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.