HR assistant performs a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like updating HR database and processing employees requests.
- Proven work experience as an HR assistant
- Proven experience on HR software
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Minimum OND degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Researching, selecting and developing applicable job responsibilities/duties/roles for vacancy posts that relate to the pharma industry
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job adverts on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Manage the departments telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Training and development
Search for online courses for all staff positions, curate training curriculum, schedule and preceptors, source for training material and resources
Evaluate and nominate staff for out-of-company trainings and international training and seminars
Develop a system of training assessment and implantation,
Evaluate impact of staff training on duties and responsibilities