1. Formulation and implementation of recruitment and retention strategies that meet business objectives.
2. Candidates sourcing, CV reviews, administering tests, scheduling interviews and preparing updated reports as part of the recruitment process while ensuring timelines are met.
3. Assist with managing recruitment communications and platforms and respond promptly to all queries from prospective applicants.
4. Assist with coordinating all recruitment functions and staff on-boarding process.
5. Preparation and effective implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
6. Ensuring best HR practices and processes meet Clients business needs.
7. Administration and review of clients’ Performance Management Systems.
8. Preparation and reviews of Job Descriptions and KPIs that align with business needs and objectives.
9. Provide and manage personnel as aligned with Clients’ manpower need.
10. Keep updated staff records and database.
11. Work force and succession planning strategies and management.
12. Implementation and monitoring of engagement and retention initiatives.
13. Ensuring and monitoring compliance with ISO documentations and audit requirements.
14. Act as support to ensure recruitment, training and certification business objectives are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Personnel Management, Law, Administration or related field with at least 3 years’ experience in HR, Recruitment and Admin functions.
- HR & Recruitment Business Strategist
- Attention to details and extremely organized.
- Honest, ethical and dependable
- Team player with positive, go-getter attitude
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications