Human Resource Officer
Admin & Office
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in business administration, social studies or a relevant field
- Human Resource Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as an Human Resource officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Location: Our preferred candidate should live close to Omole phase 1 estate, Ojodu, Ikeja.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.