- Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to create and deploy HR interventions as at when needed for people and business advancement.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ability to manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Ability to support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. /M.Sc. Degree in human resources or related field with certifications in CIPM/SHRM
- a minimum of 5 years work experience in the field.
- Application closes on the 30th April, 2021.