• Coordinate the Human Resource Management activities of the Company across the various locations
• Design and implement HR strategies including manpower planning, performance management, staff development and retention, staff rotation, etc.
• Ensure standardized and documented HR processes.
• Coordinate companywide recruitment process including staff /guarantor verification, induction/onboarding activities, etc. Also, ensure there is a ready bank of eligible candidates to address high staff turnover.
• Design, implement and coordinate companywide training plan including induction materials for eatery staff (especially fraud related videos).
• Establish a performance driven culture and oversee the performance management process including reward management (incentives, bonus, etc.)
• Manage staff payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts and other related processes including attendance management system.
• Coordinate staff welfare activities – loan, leave, staff benefits, disciplinary, grievance handling etc.
• Coordinate effective staff data/records management.
• Plan attractive compensation and benefit packages to increase retention.
•Ensure our restaurant staff complies with health and safety regulations in the hospitality industry.
• Minimum of BSc from any discipline with a certification from CIPMN. SHRM or other international HR certifications will be an added advantage.
• At least 4-6 years’ experience.
• Ability of lead a diverse team of staff as described in our job description summary above.
• Good knowledge /understanding of the key components and processes of Human Capital Management.
• Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong people management skills.
• The position comes with a salary package that is competitive within the industrial sector