Our client is a healthcare and diagnostic facility that provides services in Renal Medicine, Urology, Endoscopy, and other imaging service. The focus is to deliver quality, compassionate and affordable healthcare services through an integrated clinical practice approach. The successful candidate would be responsible for organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of the facility, managing staff and budgets, overseeing the various departments, and ensuring adequate patient care amongst other duties.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, practices, and procedures and implementing new methods to increase efficiency and patient experiences within the facility.
- Create/Implement required standard operating policies and procedures and ensure staff are aware of new policies and ensure adherence.
- Responsible for managing hospital operations and human resources and overseeing business development and marketing strategies to ensure patient in-flow
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance, patient services, and public relations activities such as active participation in fund-raising and community health planning, etc.
- Utilize strong management and organizational skills to oversee the administrative tasks of the facility, plan departmental activities, evaluate/assess hospital employees,
- Evaluate the budget and create reports with recommendations to reduce waste and improve efficiency. Offer recommendations to the Managing director on ways to improve the efficiency of the office.
- Responsible for overseeing employee/staff schedules based on patient needs.
- Oversee the organization of all patient records
- Hire and train new employees supervise staff and complete routine performance reviews
- Passionate about clinical excellence
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals, and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high-quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service·
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses, and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Support the development and review of Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
Human resource management:
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Master’s degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health-related field
- Proven ability in Management including human resources, planning, Finance, and budgeting
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role & conversant with technology
- Master’s degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health-related area
- Experience in the management of a healthcare practice
- Ability to work well under pressure while multitasking within a fast-paced environment and effectively react to emergency situations.
- Strong leadership, customer service, and personnel management skills and experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of budget processes and finance
- Strong analytical skills to comprehend complex medical, administrative, and financial information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, flexibility, and interpersonal skills. In-depth experience with problem-solving and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
- Knowledge of accounting systems and budgeting
- Skills in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.