Key Performance Indicator
1. User Experience & Support
- Champions the process that leads to the creation of services and solutions that are focused on reflecting user perspective, desires, preferences, options, cost considerations and any other feedback garnered from customers.
- Develops interaction strategies that would ensure that there is asynchrony of the company’s systems, strategy, and operations with user goals, clients’ business goals and service delivery preferences.
- In joint consultation with the Technology team, brainstorm and proffer strategic solutions to issues around software usability and system warranties. In this regard, to exercise the highest level of care and detail in understanding complex user perspectives on highly optimized and integrated use of the system or software.
- Responsible for setting up, running, and reporting on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research
- To develop a deeper understanding of user experience in such a manner as to deliver findings that can translate to user insights, which would, in turn, form the basis of improvements required in service delivery.
- To help collate and document the vision for the user experience, serving as a user advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability, and client satisfaction is attained in all of the company’s services. This would be achieved by planning and delivering impactful studies that vividly portray the desires of the users and customers
- Collaborate with Technology, Business Development and Support teams in the prototyping of solutions and product management with a view to defining the next generations of business concepts and solutions
- Synthesizes research findings and insights to inform a better understanding of customers, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities
- Works collaboratively with every relevant stakeholder within the company to define and improve the user experience and service delivery
- Compares internal practices and performance trends with industry best practices; Assesses the long-term needs of the enterprise, approves and seeks consensus for service options with cost benefits to end-users and the company; Lobbies for and sponsors enterprise programs to meet and exceed agreed standards.
- Educates clients and business leaders on performance improvement opportunities offered by existing and new technologies and services; educates clients in ways of using products and services; quickly and effectively solves customer problems; develops trust and credibility with the customer.
- Craft internal and external communications around upcoming features, including release notes, user manuals, and feature descriptions
2. Marketing and Sales
- To find and develop new accounts from amongst the company’s target market and ensure they join our growing list of highly satisfied customers. In this regard to generate and manage complex sales cycles, from inception to completion. To effectively communicate across all levels regarding the full value of the company’s solutions and services
- Assist in developing and executing sales targets within target accounts
- Develop new sources of business through new channels and customers
- Display exceptional sales, lead generation, follow up and lead conversion skills, being able to communicate excellently at all levels and particularly be able to interpret complex business problems and proffer solutions to customers and end-users in an effective and enthusiastic manner.
- To contribute actively and productively towards the full development of the company’s sales capacity. In this regard, to develop the framework for the company’s acquisition of market share and eventual leadership of the market both in terms of overall adoption and company value
- To jointly with other stakeholders in the company determine the best price at which various services would be offered in order to ensure that users and end customers are engaged for the right value
- To jointly with the Finance department ensure accurate and timely collection of revenue from all users and customers to whom the company’s solutions have been deployed or offered
- Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- identifying and developing new business through networking and follow-up calls
- preparing and delivering customer presentations, insights and demonstrations of the company software and solutions in a confident and articulate manner
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events as well as any other activity that potentially creates access to customers for possible sales engagements
- Ownership of your overall sales pipeline including ongoing proactive management and analysis of sales progress and achievement
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships by becoming a point of contact for key partners and customers
- Coordinating the involvement of other departments including marketing, sales engineers, customer support, service, and management resources, to maximize business results and clients’ expectations
- Responsible for travelling to customer locations, understanding technical challenges and providing applicable solutions
- Responsible for Customer Support and User Experience
- Responsible for the Customer Contact Centre
- Responsible for user training and product mastery
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer or user complaints are resolved satisfactorily.
- Report on trends of KPI, recommend and implement improvement plans where appropriate to make the companies systems and solutions competitive
- Manage and develop staff within your Team
- Undertake continuous personal and professional development, and support to keep the company abreast of the best and latest trends in technology and system deliveries
- Perform such duties consistent with your role as may from time to time be assigned to you anywhere within the company
5. Stakeholder Engagement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate information to stakeholders, receive and analyse feedback for business development and process improvement
6. Health, Safety and Standards
- Hold personal accountability in avoiding activities that could threaten the health or safety of yourself, other employees, end-users or members of the public.
7. Corporate Social Initiative
- Hold personal accountability to ensure a continual focus on enhancing the user experience and system uptime through actions, words and behaviours. Our end users are the most important members of our institution and must be treated as such.
8. Governance and Process Integrity
- Develop a governance strategy for all processes relating to the functional delivery of the goals of your team.
9. Quality of Deliverables
- The ability to think strategically and proactively towards the startup of the company and the delivery of its strategic goals and objectives
- Must be comfortable operating at the senior management level and interacting with other senior representatives (internal or external), corporate partners and other stakeholders
- Expertise in all aspects of operational management, including planning, project management, project evaluation and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability and track record of working as part of a busy team and working effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in leadership and line management of a team and the development, monitoring and evaluation of effective work programmes
- Has excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and all other applications required to run an efficient business
- A strong understanding of programme development and operational management
10. Sales and Business Development
- Participatory Responsibility for sales and business development. This entails executing the Technical Support strategy and tactics in such a way that it improves and elevates the customer experience to build emotional loyalty and develop insights that would make for a greater impact on overall sales, revenue growth and market share.
- The focus of this goal is to drive the business forward in opening new grounds for business and engagement, creating stronger relationships, converting more prospects to becoming customers, increasing sales, managing a large budget, creating operational efficiency, and creating a fun and motivational environment that attracts the best of the best customers, staff and stakeholders.