Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner. Ascertains their lodging, purchasing needs. Assists guests and owners in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary. Knows all essential aspects of the guest operations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Allows access to other employees, answering the phone, transferring calls, scheduling appointments, answering questions, giving directions, and managing the flow of traffic in the office.
- Greeting guests, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait.
- Sorting and distributing posts, and keeping the reception area clean.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Hospitality Management or similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience working as a Receptionist, Front Desk officer, or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopying machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.