Neubelle Med & Wellness Centre is a business in the Spa/Aesthetic Industry. The primary responsibility of the General Manager is to manage the day-to-day affairs of the spa.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage day spa and provide facials and skin treatments to clients.
- Be knowledgeable about the different services offered; facials, massages, and tanning.
- Train employees, coordinate scheduling, process payroll, and provide quality customer care increasing revenue and building long-term client relationships.
- Establish budgetary controls, and inventory procedures and modify the pay structure to increase the spa's profitability.
- Design marketing materials and spa menu; maintain monthly promotional and client database.
- Create an aggressive guest satisfaction action plan to attain excellence in the spa
- Analyze all information regarding skin health conditions
- Educate patients on preventive skincare
- Prescribe medication.
- A Bachelor's degree or current license in Aesthetics or dermatology is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing or working in a Med & Wellness center.
- Must possess good communication skills.
Work Schedule: Mondays - Saturdays 8 am -9 pm / Sundays 11am:7pm
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.