• Responsible for driving the business and increasing its revenue • Identifying and developing new business opportunities • Responsible for tracking new markets and emerging trends • Responsible for recommending new products and services • Propose and develop new strategic partnerships, proposals and plans to meet business needs
• Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of new business presentations
• Negotiate and close contracts with clients’ marketing and legal stakeholders.
• Must have adequate and demonstrable knowledge of branding and advertising
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
• 10 years’ experience in a business development and marketing role
• 5+ years of sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields
• 5+ years of B2B business development experience, with a successful close rate
• APCON Certification is a must
• Demonstrate experience developing sales in agency business, have a strong network of prior relationships and contacts at executive senior level
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations
• Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
• Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented
• Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment
• Must not be more than 45 years old in age.