Front Desk Representative
Royal Integrated Ventures
Admin & Office
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Keep the front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, and redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, and packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in any discipline
- 0 - 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office machines (for example fax, printer, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset.
Location: Only candidates that reside on the island will be considered.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.