We seek to hire a Front Desk Officer to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc. • Check, sort and forward emails• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related dicpline
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.