Front Desk Officer
Deal HQ Partners
Admin & Office
A professional services firm requires the services of a Front Desk Officer.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Welcome and provide guests with excellent customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate units and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Prepare meeting and training room.
- Professionally answer phone calls, and route calls as necessary.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any related field.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.