We at AA91 are looking for people who have a passion for serving others. Working at the front desk means you are at the hub with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive, and caring will make all the difference.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Our culture is based on our five cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market. At Alpha-Plus, you can enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. You take pride in your work, the apartment, and your employer to make sure we exceed our guests’ expectations. If this is you, we want you to contact us... Now!
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
- Give the guests the best hospitality experience they can have by; Assisting guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally at all times
- Maintain a high level of service and hospitality
- Promptly and effectively deal with guest concerns or issues and see all are met to satisfaction in a timely manner
- Post guest charges, collect payments, and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Handle guest mail and messages with respect to privacy and professionalism
- Be knowledgeable of the brand and various programs (loyalty programs, special offers)
- Be a great communicator to various departments and management on guest comments and concerns
- Respond quickly to incoming calls, lobby visitors, and team members needing front desk assistance
- Have full knowledge of hotel safety and emergency procedures.
- 1 - 2 years of face-to-face customer service experience is a plus.
- Hospitable and friendly
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skill
Location: Arochukwu, Abia
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.