Freelancer, Provider Onboarding (Ekiti)
Admin & Office
This role will be responsible for onboarding new healthcare providers to joining our provider network in Ekiti State, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
- Effectively and efficiently sign up highly requested providers to the network
- Onboard providers at record time to our processes for enrolee verification, claims processes to meet the quality standards.
- Provide accurate, thorough, and compelling information about Reliance Health to providers and address concerns
- Ensure adequate and complete documentation of all provider agreements, SLAs, and MOUs.
- Minimum of tertiary education
- Similar experience in a role that partners with a network of hospitals, familiar with medical service providers, contractual processes, relationship managemnt and fraud management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Fast learner with ability to retain and teach new providers in detail about the company and its processes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.