We are looking for a highly passionate and organized Factory Manager. The ideal candidate would be someone who has managed a successful factory before, passionate about the wood industry and looking for an opportunity to become an owner/manager. The job holder must demonstrate creativity, passion for the wood industry, have a proven track record/experience and goal setting oriented.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Verifiable track record of integrity
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable team playing and integrity virtues are an added advantage
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to meet deadlines
Remuneration: This job comes with a partnership/profit sharing opportunity but will start with agreed starting remuneration for a period not more than 6months