The objective of the role is to provide comprehensive and proactive support for the smooth running and efficiency of Genesis Specialist Hospital. The employee oversees the overall facility management through the support of the Operations Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Use a systematic approach to solving tactical issues without affecting the hospital personnel and patients.
- Provide weekly reports on matters in regard to your department.
- Handle every electrical and surgical issue, without delay.
- Provide day-to-day updates to the Head, of Operations
- Handle subscription of all monthly related bills such as DSTV, GOTV, PHCN, etc. with evidence of payment documents.
- Keep a daily inventory checklist for immediate repairs such as plumbing, wood, and tiling.
- Minimum qualification OND
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience
- Candidate must have electrical experience
- Competent writing and communication skills – including the ability to communicate technical information
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Time management skills
- Teamwork, leadership, and motivational skills
- Procurement and negotiation
- Proactive thinking
- Understanding of soft and hard service delivery
- Passionate about delivering consistent excellence
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.