We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. This is an on-site job (Accommodation may be provided for chosen candidate relocating).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Monitor employee performance to ensure that firm's goals are consistently met.
- Resolve employee conflicts by investigating the cause of conflict and making recommendations for resolution.
- Work in tandem with paralegals and attorneys to create policies, procedures and training materials for employees on topics like sexual harassment or discrimination in the workplace.
- Create training programs that meet corporate objectives while also building employee skills.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees who leave the firm to learn why they are leaving and how to improve retention rates.
- Review resumes and interviewing candidates for positions within the firm, including shortlist of applicants for internships.
- Review HARLEM Employee Policy Manual to ensure that all employees understand HARLEM's guidelines on topics such as emails, working hours, and leave time.
- Recruit candidates, screening applicants, and conducting interviews to fill job openings
- Administer employee benefits programs including insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid leave time for illness or vacation.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Administration, Finance, Management with CIPM, CIPD etc.
- Willingness to undertake a diverse and challenging roles with the HARLEM Solicitors' project team
- Strong communicator both in person and via emails, correspondence, documents and social media platforms
- Minimum of three (3) years' relevant work experience in finance and Human Resources in reputable organizations/firms
- Be adroit in IT skills (including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, while proficiency in CorelDraw and ability to use a MacBook is an advantage);
- Be irrevocably committed to HARLEM Solicitors' values;
- Proactive, innovative.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.