An Executive Assistant is a professional, responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key executives in their company. Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, including working remotely and working extra hours. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. We are looking for a very smart, intelligent, hardworking female who actually fits this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc
- Act as a liaison executive and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
- Provide appropriate liaising and leadership to all levels of the organization and business divisions to meet their current and future information needs. Prepare budget recommendations, comparing actual expenses with budgets and giving periodic report on variance.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries on behalf of the CEO.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Minimum Upper Credit/Second Class Upper in HND/BSc/BA/Msc/MA in any field of study. A Professional Qualification is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years proven working experience in similar role
- Proficiency in English
- Industry and Product knowledge
- Excellent Entrepreneurial Skill
- Excellent Driving Skill
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Trustworthy with high level of integrity
- Smart, Brilliant and Intelligent
- Hardworking and paying attention to details
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Great personality and very good dress sense
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership Character
- Must be ready to work extra hours and weekends if required
- Strong ability to execute work with diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Significant executive support experience and strong loyalty to company’s CEO
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools – Word, PowerPoint Presentation and Excel Worksheet.
- Desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials will be added advantage
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to details.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, financial institutions and funding partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 400,000 per month, depending on years of experience and qualifications
- Overtime/Weekend Work Allowance and other fringe benefits are also available plus official vehicle
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.