The Executive Assistant reviews, prioritizes, and directs a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the Executive for consideration. Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to the Executive that are focused on increasing the efficiency of the Executive.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Coordinates on-site and off-site committee Director's meetings
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Draft emails and templates to facilitate time management, as needed;
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas;
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Follows up on contacts made and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships;
- Capable to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality;
- Respond to a heavy volume of emails in a timely manner;
- Answer phones, enter messages into email log, and redirect calls as appropriate;
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources;
- Assist other members of the office with various tasks as they arise;
- Coordinate executive communications, including fielding calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Additional qualification as a personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, or in other secretarial positions
- Sharp written and verbal communication skills, including flawless grammar and a rich vocabulary
- Previous Exec Level experience as an assistant for at least 5 years
- You are highly organized, meet deadlines, and are self-motivated to work independently
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including listening skills, attitude, exhibiting a professional, energetic, proactive, and enthusiastic demeanor;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule determined by the needs of the Executive
- Professional demeanor and presentation always
- Superior attention to detail, highly organized with an ability to multi-task
- Financially savvy; Experience working with and tracking budgets for events planning
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Loyalty and a high level of
discretion are highly valued
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.