Jedidah Air is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and provide comprehensive support to our CEO. This position requires the ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO, have great time management skills, think critically, be able to carry out tasks with minimal supervision and offer solutions to problems whilst displaying professionalism and a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Have at least 3-5 years of proven experience as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- Expert proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite with proven ability to design and edit graphic presentations
- Excellent Writing and Oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to details
- Ability to work in an intense and fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
- A high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse people, including high-level executives, professional and non-professional staff, vendors, etc.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Resourcefulness and Good problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.