Uncle Stan's Foods
Admin & Office
Our company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, and proactive Executive Assistant to support a Senior Executive.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- BSc/HND in any related discipline.
- 2-3 years of work experience as an executive assistant.
- Excellent knowledge of google workspace and added digital skills.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Proactivity and self-direction.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proximity to the island.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.