We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support by managing scheduling, travel planning, and event coordination.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, travel, expenses, and meeting coordination for the CEO and 1-2 VP+s
- Partner with the Executive Operations Manager to provide holistic support to the Executive Leadership Team
- Plan departmental and company-wide events ranging from small engagement events to company-wide offsites
- Support team initiatives such as OKR structure to map team goals
- 2+ years supporting one or more executives in an administrative capacity
- Expertise in managing shifting priorities and remaining calm and focused under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills, discerning judgment, and discretion
- Proactive problem-solvers who can think on their feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with executives, leadership, and other key stakeholders
- Experience building relationships cross-functionally
- Experience in planning large-scale events with little direction or limited timing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.