We are recruiting for the position of Executive Assistant on behalf of our client; a leading African investment firm. As the Executive Assistant, you will be performing several administrative tasks and supporting the executive members. Our ideal candidate must be well-organized, have time management skills, and be able to work without supervision.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Public Relations, or other relevant courses.
- 2 years+ of work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant Virtual Assistant, or similar role.
- MSc. or other relevant certification is also an added advantage.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and scheduling tools (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000 monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.